Here Is How You Can Play Songs On YouTube In Background On Phone But You Should Not
Just follow this trick and you can play YouTube videos in the background.
YouTube is a friend who is on your side all the time. at work. And at home. When you are sad, you probably go to YouTube for those sad songs, and when you have time to celebrate, you turn on the party video. But using YouTube on mobile phones is still an issue. Even today, millions of people use YouTube to listen to music on a daily basis, YouTube continues to force video on people and YouTube works on mobile if only you are watching the video.
If you want to listen to music on YouTube using only one phone, then you can not do this. In 2015 YouTube launched YouTube Red, which is now called YouTube Premium, a paid subscription by YouTube that allows you to play videos in the background. But then it is a paid version of YouTube and it is still to be made in India. In addition, the app is paid, which means that if it comes to India, you still have to pay for access.
So what do you do if you do not live in America, Mexico or in countries where YouTube premium is available? Just follow this trick and you can play YouTube videos in the background:
- Download the Mozilla Firefox app from Play Store.
- Once the installation is complete, open YouTube on the Firefox browser, not the app.
- Choose the YouTube video you want to play.
- When the video starts playing, press the back button on your phone or if you want, switch off your screen. The video will continue uninterrupted in the background. Note that only Android users can try this trick because it is not compatible with iPhones.
Using Chrome or any other browser
- In India, where YouTube premium and YouTube music are not yet available, download a free proxy app. Windside or tunnelbear are fine
- Open the Proxy app and connect to a server in the US.
- Now, open the browser
- Enter https://music.youtube.com/ in your browser's address bar.
- You will see a message saying that it does not work in a mobile browser. Now click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of your browser and select the request desktop site.
- Now start playing music on YouTube.
Skip the app and the music will stop playing. You will see a notification to play the song. Click on it and you can also play YouTube music in the background.
But you should not use these tricks
There is the reason to not play in the background on YouTube. There are many reasons in fact. You can say that YouTube is looking for your interests by not allowing background streaming. If you stream in the background, you will not see the ad. You also do not use YouTube as a video service - something like that - if you only stream songs
But at the same time, there is another big reason and that's the phone's battery life. Unlike a laptop, which has a large battery, or a desktop that is always plugged into a power socket, it needs to be judiciously used on the mobile phone's battery. And videos are playing, even in the background, one of the most battery-taking tasks you can perform on the phone. This is especially a problem if you are streaming video through a web browser. Specific applications, such as music streaming apps such as Songs and Savannah, are particularly ready to use less as possible battery charging. But web browsers are very common general purpose apps and if you run some of them, then your phone must be charged within one or two hours.
So yes, you can stream songs to YouTube in your phone in the background, but you should avoid doing this if you want good battery life from your phone.
I Hope You Like This Post.
Labels: Hint & Tips