Learn how to use offline Google Maps On Android and IOS
Know How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android and IOSIf you are travelling somewhere then Google Maps becomes very helpful for you. Through this, you can get information about the paths. You must have an internet connection to use Google Maps.
If you are travelling somewhere then Google Maps becomes very helpful for you. Through this, you can get information about the paths. You must have an internet connection to use Google Maps. However, in our country, most of us do not get uninterrupted internet service everywhere. The result is that we can get in the middle of anywhere using Google Maps.
But Google has given a feature in this app to deal with this problem. You can also use the features of this map offline as well. In this app to map any Aeria download can also use the Internet connection without so you can. You can use this facility from these steps.
Offline maps for Android devices such as download:-1. Open the Google Map app on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Sign in to Google Map while connected to the internet.
3. Search the place you are about to visit.
4. Special place Or tap on the offline map download after searching the address.
Offline maps on iOS such as download:-1. Open Google Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. At this time your device must be connected to the internet and you sign in to Google Maps.
3. In the city or place, you go to her search or enter
4. Name of the bottom of that particular place or address and tap more too.
5. Then select the Download Offline map.
The offline map such After this. Downloading You can also use it when you are not having or slow Internet connection. With this feature, you will be able to use the downloaded map as you would if you have an internet connection.
I Hope You Like This Article.