Learn the full way to download the WhatsApp Stickers feature.
How To Download And Send Stickers In Whatsapp ChatWhatsapp has started rolling out new sticker features for its customers. To use this feature you must first update your Whatsapp app.
How To Download And Send Stickers In Whatsapp Chat
WhatsApp has recently launched the Stickers feature for its users. This feature has just been launched for beta testers and it will reach all users soon. However, for this, you have to update your Whatsapp app once. WhatsApp has been offering stickers option to users on their own, but with this, WhatsApp Stickers also has the option of third-party sticker pack open. The advantage of the third party will be that developers around the world can create different stickers for this platform, and this will make it even more fun for users to use Whatsapp.
This sticker feature of WhatsApp has become available on some Android phones and iOS beta software and people are also using it. Now Whatsapp is offering 12 stickers packs for free to its users. Once downloaded, you can also use these stickers offline too.
Do this like stickers download:-
- When you open the keyboard in your chat, you will see a new sticker button.
- A new sticker store will open as soon as you click the sticker button.
- Here you can use your favourite stickers in your chat.
- Whatsapp also has a dedicated sticker category for it, which you can access by applying the + icon at the top right corner of the app. At this time there is a 12 sticker pack on the Whatsapp app.
- You can download more stickers according to your choice. For this, you have to download stickers from Playstore.
- You can also access these Whatsapp stickers from the web version of Whatsapp.
- Here you will also get a favourite option that allows you to mark your favourite stickers by tapping on the start button.
- With the given History tab, you can find out how many stickers you used before in a template.
I Hope You Like This Article.